The weekly report card for WWE’s blue brand has come in, as the ratings and viewership for the Friday’s WWE SmackDown show have surfaced.
The December 6th episode of WWE Friday Night SmackDown On FOX averaged 2.446 million viewers, according to Showbuzz Daily.
By comparison, last week’s Thanksgiving Holiday edition of WWE Friday Night SmackDown On FOX drew 2.336 million viewers, marking an increase of five-percent in viewership for this week’s show.
For the first time since moving to FOX, WWE SmackDown failed to finish in the top ten list for the key 18-34 or 18-49 demographics ratings, large in part due to the stronger-than-usual competition such as the PAC 12 Championship football game on ABC, which averaged 5.2 million viewers and topped all of the key network TV demos.
WWE SmackDown averaged a 0.45 rating in the 18-34 year-old demographic, and a 0.7 in the coveted 18-49 year-old demographic.
Both demo-specific ratings matched the same numbers that last week’s holiday-edition of WWE SmackDown drew for the November 29th episode.
Featured below is our updated RAJAH.COM WWE SmackDown On FOX Viewership Tracker covering EVERY episode of WWE Friday Night SmackDown since the move to FOX.
- PHOTOS: Multiple AEW Stars Share Photos Of Themselves Doing The “#BrittBakerChallenge” Facial Expression (HILARIOUS!)
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom