— On the latest Wrestling Observer Radio, it was suggested that one of the last matches to be announced for Survivor Series will be The Fiend Bray Wyatt taking on Daniel Bryan for the WWE Universal title.
— It was speculated that the original idea for the title match was for Wyatt to face The Mix and with an angle to be shot for the Smackdown after Crown Jewel, however, with the travel issues that came up, the angle and entire direction was changed. Under those original plans, Bryan was headed for an Intercontinental title win over Shinsuke Nakamura on TV which would have put him in the three-way match at Survivor Series against AJ Styles and Roderick Strong.
Click Here: COLLINGWOOD MAGPIES 2019
- WATCH: Renee Young, Paige, Adam Cole & Samoa Joe React To CM Punk’s Return After WWE Backstage On FS1 Goes Off The Air (VIDEO)
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom