After the WWE Monday Night RAW television broadcast went off the air this week, the cameras kept rolling as the action continued inside the Angel of the Winds Arena in Everett, Washington.
Following this week’s RAW, a special video featuring “Unaired footage of Matt Hardy after Randy Orton’s attack” was released via the official WWE YouTube channel.
The video shows Hardy receiving medical attention from the on-site staff after being the victim of another vicious assault laid down by “The Viper.”
Click Here: liverpool mens jersey
The official description for the video reads as follows:
Unaired footage of Matt Hardy after Randy Orton’s attack: Raw Exclusive, Feb. 17, 2020After being brutally attacked by Randy Orton, Matt Hardy receives medical attention in this exclusive commercial break footage that did not air on USA Network.
Check out the 2-plus minute clip showing what happened after the 2/18 episode of WWE Monday Night RAW went off-the-air below.
- More Recent WWE News (As Of Tues., Feb. 18)
* British Bulldog Davey Boy Smith Expected For 2020 WWE Hall Of Fame
* Spoiler: Another UFC Legend Appears To Be WWE-Bound
* “Triple Main Event” Set For WWE Elimination Chamber “Go-Home” Episode Of RAW
* WWE To Shock Fans With Matt Hardy Re-Signing / Move To NXT, Update On Potential Move To AEW
* SPOILER: WWE Has VERY Specific Plans For Goldberg vs. Bray Wyatt At Super ShowDown
* WATCH: Ronda Rousey Unveils Her New Pokemon Pajamas (Video)
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom